Individual files cannot exceed 10 MB. If multiple files are uploaded the total cannot exceed 15 MB. Accepted file types .jpg .jpeg .png .gif .wepp
If you have problems submitting images, try using WhatsApp
Receive alerts about new arrivals in my shop and updates about monthly auctions - don't miss out!
By submitting a lot for inclusion in the Tobacco Collectibles online auction, the Seller hereby agrees:
1) That the information provided in the submission form, is to the best of their knowledge, a true and accurate description of the item being sold.
2) To allow Tobacco Collectibles to edit descriptions where necessary.
3) That Tobacco Collectibles has authority to act on their behalf in the auction of lots submitted.
4) To reserve the submitted lot for a minimum of six weeks from the auction commencement date.
5) When notified of a winning Bidder, to mail the item to the winner at their own expense. Items must be packed securely in a strong posting box and sent within 5 working days by a tracked delivery service.
6) To send a photo of the postal receipt to Tobacco Collectibles within 5 working days
7) That Tobacco Collectibles may withhold payment of any sums due for a minimum of 14 days, to allow adequate time for the Buyer to report any delivery problems.
8) To be responsible for dealing with any claim against the carrier in the event of non-delivery or any other matter arising from the delivery of the parcel.
Tobacco Collectibles undertakes:
1) To review the submission details and to consult with the seller should any alterations be required.
2) To advise the Seller if the submitted item has been accepted or rejected.
3) To advise the Seller of the date of the auction in which the item will appear.
4) Not to sell the item below the reserved price, if any.
5) To invoice winning bidder for the amount due at the close of the auction.
6) In the absence of payment within 3 days, the item will be offered to the next highest bidder, provided that the bid meets the reserve price.
7) Upon receipt of the winning Bidders funds, to advise the Seller of the results and provide the winners address details.
8) To hold the Buyers funds on account for not less than 14 days to allow adequate time for delivery problems to be reported.
9) After 14 days from the closing date of the auction, and in the absence of any claim from the Buyer, to send to the Sellers account 85% of the winning bid value plus £4.95 postage rebate.